Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the product descriptions on the back of the Candle?
- Where can I be notified of new candle fragrances, sweet deals, and general information about your candles?
- When & where do you ship your candles?
- What if I did not receive a tracking number for my order?
- What if the tracking number doesn't work?
- What if my candle arrived damaged or broken?
- Why use soy wax for candles?
- What sizes are your candles?
- What carrier do you use to ship your products and do I get a tracking number for my candle?
- Are returns accepted?
- Why don’t you have any normal fragrances?
Are the product descriptions on the back of the Candle?
- Yes. Each product description you see on the right is on the back of the candle. Some of the descriptions are slightly modified. For instance if any description on the website says 'buy this candle' the back label will just say 'this candle' so it makes sense when it's sitting in your empty house.
Where can I be notified of new candle fragrances, sweet deals, and general information about your candles?
- We just recently launched The Big Flicking Newsletter. We promise we won't blast your with inbox and you can easily unsubscribe. We won't share your email address with anyone.
When & where do you ship your candles?
- We ship our products every day but Sunday, all over the United States and Canada. Our flat rate shipping is 4.99 per order in the US. Your order will usually ship within 2-3 days of payment.
- Shipment cost to Canada will be determined by your address/province based on rates calculated by UPS. International duties and taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the buyer.
What if I did not receive a tracking number for my order?
- When you order a candle from us you will receive two emails. The first email will be sent to you immediately after the purchase confirming your order and payment method. A second email will be sent to you when the package ships. This email may come a day or two later. This second email will contain the tracking number for your package.
What if the tracking number doesn't work?
- Once an order is process at our facility we include the tracking number and email it to you. The tracking number goes active shortly after the label is generated. Therefore your tracking number may take an additional hour or two before it becomes active.
What if my candle arrived damaged or broken?
Unfortunately this happens from time to time. Please email Mark@FlickCandles.com as soon as possible. In the email please include the order number, tracking number and, if possible, a picture of the damaged candle and we will be able to help you.
Why use soy wax for candles?
- Our candles burn 100% natural soy which is a cleaner, longer lasting burn than their paraffin counterparts. The wicks create an even burn, with the perfect wax pool that allows for maximum scent throw and leaves behind no residual wax buildup.
What sizes are your candles?
- Our candles are currently only available in 12oz glass status jars. Please sign up for our newsletter if you would like to know when more products are available. Our candles measure about 4.5 inches high and 3.5 inches wide. Each one weighs about 1.5 pounds.
What carrier do you use to ship your products and do I get a tracking number for my candle?
- We are proud to be shipping with UPS! Current shipping costs is flat rate at 4.99 but shipping usually costs more than that. If your destination costs more to ship than 4.99, we pick up the additional costs. If in the rare case shipping is actually less we will refund you the difference. Yes, we do send out tracking numbers for all the candle purchased. This number is sent out when we ship, which is usually the next business day after the order is placed.
Are returns accepted?
- Yes. As long as the candle is unlit and sent back in the original packaging we will accept returns up to 30 days from the purchase date. We do not pay for the return shipping.
Why don’t you have any normal fragrances?
- As candle enthusiasts, we at the Flicking Candle Company have burned through every candle imaginable. Although our story suggests otherwise, our candle scents are very pleasant. We have a commitment to celebrating all of life’s moments and events….ALL of them.